Hallie Eisenberg is an award-winning American former child actress. She took a break from acting over ten years ago to focus on her education. Here is everything we know about the talented ex-child star.
Hallie is a talented former actress who has received several award nominations for some of her performances.
- Full name: Hallie Kate Eisenberg
- Birthday: August 2, 1992
- Birthplace: East Brunswick Township, New Jersey
- Nationality: American
- Age: 28 years (as of February 2021)
- Star sign: Leo
- Net worth: $2 million
Hallie Eisenberg’s background
Hallie Eisenberg was born in East Brunswick Township, New Jersey. She was named after Hallie O’Fallon in the 1991 film All I Want for Christmas.
Her parents are Amy and Barry Eisenberg. Amy worked as a clown at children’s parties while Barry is a college professor. Barry managed a hospital before he went to work in the academic field as a college professor.
Hallie’s older brother is the star of The Social Network movie Jesse Eisenberg. She also has another sibling named Kerri. She was raised in a secular Jewish family.
Hallie Eisenberg age is 28 years as of February 2021. She was born on August 2, 1992, and will turn 29 years old on August 2, 2021.
Eisenberg attended American University in Washington, DC.
Hallie’s on-screen career began her playing “The Pepsi Girl” in Pepsi commercials. She made her film debut in 1998 by playing Marie Alweather in the film Paulie.
After appearing in a few TV movies, she played supporting roles in 1999’s The Insider and Bicentennial Man.
In 2000, Eisenberg played Vanessa in the feature film Beautiful. She also starred as Helen Keller in the television series The Wonderful World of Disney (2000).
In 2004, she acted the part of Lucy McFadden in The Goodbye Girl’s television remake. In 2006, she played Erika in the film adaptation of Thomas Rockwell’s book How to Eat Fried Worms.
Eisenberg made her Broadway debut in Roundabout Theatre’s production of Clare Boothe Luce’s play The Women.
Hallie Eisenberg movies
After Hallie Kate Eisenberg Pepsi commercial success, she went on to feature in a number of movies and TV productions. Below are some of her movies and TV projects.
- Holy Rollers (2010): Ruth Gold
- Wild Child (2008): Ruthie
- Heaven’s Messenger (2008): Pauline
- How to Eat Fried Worms (2006): Erika
- Jesus, Mary, and Joey (2005): Melissa
- Beautiful (2000): Vanessa
- Bicentennial Man (1999): Little Miss – 7 Yrs. Old
- The Insider (1999): Barbara Wigand
- A Little Inside (1999): Abby Mills
- Paulie (1998): Marie Alweather
- The Goodbye Girl (2004): Lucy McFadden
- Presidio Med (2003): Grace Rothman
- Stage on Screen: The Women (2002): Little Mary
- The Wonderful World of Disney (2000): Helen Keller
- Get Real (2000): Alexa
- Swing Vote (1999)
- Blue Moon (1999): Josie Medieros
- Nicholas’ Gift (1998): Eleanor
Awards and nominations
The former child star has won two awards and has received several nominations so far.
Young Artist Awards
- In 2007, along with her other castmates, Hallie won Best Young Ensemble in a Feature Film for How to Eat Fried Worms (2006). Also, she was given a nomination for Best Performance in a Feature Film – Supporting Young Actress for her performance in the same movie.
- She was nominated for Best Performance in a TV Series – Guest Starring Young Actress for her performance in Presidio Med (2002) in 2004.
- In 2001, she received a nomination for Best Performance in a Feature Film – Young Actress Age Ten or Under for her performance in Beautiful (2000).
- In 2001, she was nominated for Best Performance in a TV Movie (Comedy or Drama) – Young Actress Age Ten Under for her role in The Miracle Worker (2000).
- In 2000, she won the Outstanding Young Performer, Television Commercial Award for her Pepsi ad.
- In 1999, she was nominated for Best Performance in a Feature Film – Young Actress Age Ten or Under for her performance in Paulie (1998).
Young Star Awards
- In 2000, Eisenberg was nominated for Best Young Actress/Performance in a Motion Picture Comedy for her role in Bicentennial Man (1999).
- In 1998, she won Best Performance by a Young Actress in a Comedy Film for her performance in Paulie (1998).
What is Hallie Eisenberg net worth?
The former child actress has a net worth of $2 million.
Is Hallie Eisenberg married?
Hallie Eisenberg is believed to be currently single. She was formerly in a relationship with actor Zachary Browne. Also, she was linked with Matt Dillon in 2009.
In 2016, she was reportedly in a relationship with The Voice contestant Owen Danoff.
What happened to Hallie Kate Eisenberg?
After the success of her Hallie Eisenberg Pepsi advert, Hallie went on to warm the hearts of audiences all over America, appearing in TV shows, movies, and several talk shows.
But where is Hallie Kate Eisenberg now? According to Seventeen, Eisenberg left Hollywood in 2010 to get a college education.
Although she is yet to return to the screens since then, she did not completely stay away from Hollywood. She sometimes attends movie premieres and other industry events.
Hallie Eisenberg began her on-screen career in TV commercials and she gained fame as the Pepsi girl. She went on to prove her acting prowess by featuring in TV and movie projects and also winning awards and several nominations. Her fans are surely looking forward to seeing her on screen again.
Legit.ng recently published the interesting biography of American model, social media star, and entrepreneur, Stassie Karanikolaou. She is a close friend of the Kardashian and Jenner sisters, and their relationship has helped to boost her popularity significantly.
Stassie is rapidly gaining popularity due to her massive following on social media. Do you want to know about Stassie’s life? Legit.ng has the details.