– The head pastor of Grace Mountain Ministries, Elvis Agyemang, has revealed ten dangerous women men should avoid
– Pastor Agyemang disclosed men should pay attention to the red flags before entering a relationship or marrying
– The man of God emphasised the ten dangerous traits during a sermon in his church
The head pastor of Grace Mountain Ministries, Pastor Elvis Agyemang, has revealed ten dangerous women men should avoid if they want to have a lasting relationship or marriage.
According to pastor Agyemang, no one sets out to deliberately destroy their marriage, but some unknowingly drift into behaviours that damage their relationship or marriage.
Pastor Agyemang indicated that men should pay attention to red flags to avoid marrying a dangerous woman to prevent divorcing her in the future.
According to the man of God, most men who have married now realise they made a mistake.
The head pastor of Grace Mountain Ministries disclosed ten dangerous women men must avoid:
1. Men must avoid chatter or blabber.
2. Avoid a woman who is not secretive.
3. Avoid a manipulative woman.
4. Avoid a liar.
5. Men must avoid a woman who would do anything for money but hardly knows how to create wealth.
6. Avoid a woman who does not trust your leadership.
7. Avoid a woman who does not know how to apply wisdom in correcting your mistakes.
8. Avoid a rebellious and disrespectful woman.
9. Avoid a woman who is into fornication.
10. Avoid a home breaker.
Pastor Agyemang emphasised that it is better to cancel the wedding a week or two days to the ceremony than tying the knot to cover up the shame and end up divorcing later.
Watch the video below.
Meanwhile, Legit.ng earlier reported that a lady had advised women to double date to get more money.
The lady expressed that if a woman is getting N10k from a man and finds another that is willing to give her N50k she should date both. According to the lady, no woman should leave a man giving her little money for one that gives her much more.
Victor Duru is a Legit.ng journalist with more than three years of working experience in the media industry. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Management Studies from Imo State University, where he was a Students’ Union Government Director of Information. Victor is a Human Interest Editor, Strategic Content Creator and a Google-certified Digital Marketer. Connect with him on Twitter @DuruCVictor2