– A Nigerian woman identified as Justin Enofe says people should never think of travelling to Europe through illegal route
– The woman said she left the shores of the country in search of greener pastures when she lost her husband
– According to Justin, she and others were loaded like sardines when they embarked on the journey to Italy
A Nigerian woman identified as Justin Enofe has advised people to desist from travelling to Europe through illegal route.
Speaking with Legit TV, Justin said she decided to embark on the journey to Libya for the purpose of migrating to Europe after losing her husband.
According to the mother-of-two, life became a living hell for her when she lost her husband and she saw someone who would later help her leave the shores of the country.
She said most people are deceived into travelling to Europe through Libya with the promise that it is very safe for them and that they would arrive within two weeks.
Justin stated that the survival chances of anyone who travels via that route are 30%, and the chances of dying on the road are 70%.
The woman disclosed that Nigerian ladies are being sold in Libya to be used for prostitution.
According to Justin, some people died on their unsuccessful journey to Italy and she was part of those that survived.
She said she spent three weeks in the Sahara Desert, adding that what she experienced could be likened to a war.
In a similar news, a 24-year-old Nigerian lady identified as Omolara Akintayo said she regretted travelling to Libya in search of greener pastures.
In a video interview with Legit TV, the young lady said she travelled to Libya in search of greener pastures because her parents were languishing in poverty.
Omolara narrated the ordeal she went through on her way to Libya, saying she spent 14 days to get to the North African country.