Nigerian man in US shares how he treated COVID-19 from his house (video)

Nigerian man in US shares how he treated COVID-19 from his house (video)

– A Nigerian who is based in the United States has made a startling revelation about COVID-19

– The man identified as Franklin has shared how he turned negative after testing positive for Coronavirus

– He said he had treated himself from home and only went to the hospital to confirm he is now free from the virus

PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see Legit.ng News on your Facebook News Feed!

A US-based Nigerian man has made revelations about the Coronavirus that are ear-startling and awe-strucking.

The young man, Franklin, disclosed how he survived the virus after he had tested positive sometimes last year.

In an exclusive interview with Legit.ng, Franklin said he had gone for testing in April last year and the test came out positive. He had then resolved to taking care of himself from home instead of seeing a medic or going to a hospital.

Nigerian governor announces results of his COVID-19 test after 9 days of self-isolation
Man narrates how he survived COVID-19 from home after testing positive

Nigerian man in US shares how he treated COVID-19 from his house
Photo Credit: Original
Source: Original

According to his narration, he self-isolated after learning he had the virus and resorted to self-medica*tion.

He subjected himself to a series of intake. First, he began taking vitamin C (1000 milligram), then he got himself aboniki (menthol) balm he applied to his nostrils.

Ginger was in his daily self-prescription as well and he capped it all with warm baths morning, afternoon and night.

Two weeks after he tested positive, he went for testing again and it came out negative this time.

The Massachusetts resident said:

“(After he tested positive) I isolated myself for two weeks, was using vitamin C (1000 milligram). I also went to the African store, bought aboniki for the nose and was eating ginger. I took hot baths morning, afternoon and night.

“When i went for the test again, I was declared negative.”

Watch the video of the interview here:

PAY ATTENTION: Download our mobile app to enjoy the latest news update

Businessman loses N45m after he ordered latest iPhones but got empty boxes

Meanwhile, Legit.ng had earlier reported that the PTF on COVID-19 had warned Nigerians against forcing the FG to impose another lockdown in the country.

Boss Mustapha, the chairman of PTF, gave the warning on Monday, January 18, in Abuja.

Mustapha, however, said that the government’s decision would be based on people’s compliance.

COVID-19: Is Nigeria ready for another lockdown | – on Legit TV

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *