Donna D’Errico is a famous American actress, model, and director. She is best known for her movies Intervention, Austin Powers in Goldmember, and the series Baywatch. How old is she now? Is she married?
This beautiful blonde with blue eyes and a dream body won the hearts of millions of people while she appeared in the Baywatch series.
How old is she now? What is her secret to staying young and beautiful?
- Full name: Donna Jeanette D’Errico
- Profession: Actress, model, film director
- Date of birth: 30 March 1968
- Age: 52 years (as of 2021)
- Place of birth: Dothan, Houston Country, Alabama, the USA
- Height: 5 feet 5 inches (165 centimetres)
- Marital status: Divorced
- Children: 2
- Net worth: $500,000
- Instagram: @donnaderrico
Donna D’Errico biography
She comes from Dothan, Alabama, the USA.
Her father is of Italian and Polish origin, and her mother is of English and Scottish descent. Her Italian grandfather was from Castel Morrone, Campania.
How old is Donna D’Errico now?
The actress was born on 30 March 1968. As of 2021, Donna D’Errico age is 52 years.
Donna D’Errico height
The Baywatch star is 5 feet 5 inches tall.
She attended Pacelli High School in Columbus, Georgia. She was excellent at mathematics in high school and even considered becoming an accountant. She completed her studies in 1986.
After graduation, she worked as a sales assistant in a jewellery shop. Over the years, she and her boyfriend settled in Las Vegas.
Before being spotted by a Playboy scout, D’Errico did business in Las Vegas – she owned a limousine company.
After she was noticed in a grocery store by the scout, the beauty became a Playboy model. In September 1995, Donna D’Errico hot pictures made her the Playmate of the Month.
Thus, her career took off. Shortly thereafter, she began building her acting career:
- In 1995, she appeared in the series Unhappily Ever After and Married with Children (as Helga).
- From 1996 to 1998, she played the role of Donna Marco on the television series Baywatch. Later on, she starred in the drama series Baywatch Nights.
- In 1997, she was a guest actor in several episodes of the series Sabrina the Teenage Witch.
- In 1998, she starred as Samantha in four episodes of the series Nick Freno: Licensed Teacher. The same year, she played Heather in the series Holding the Baby.
- The following year, she played Caroline McKeever in the movie Candyman: Day of the Dead.
- From 2000 to 2002, she starred in the series BattleBots as Host.
- In 2002, she made an appearance as a female vendor in the comedy Austin Powers in Goldmember.
- In 2004, she appeared in the short film Comic Book: The Movie (as Liberty Lass/Papaya Smith) and the series RENO 911!
- In 2005, she starred in Funny Farm alongside Andie McDowell and Rupert Graves.
- In 2006, she appeared in nine episodes of the series Celebrity Paranormal Project.
- In 2005, she made an appearance as Pamela in the film Intervention.
- In 2008, she appeared as Elsa Roxanne Gold in Inconceivable.
- In 2010, she featured in the movie The Making Of Plus One as Frances Money – the Lawyer.
- In 2015, Donna played Coley in the film Only God Can.
- In 2018, she starred as Sarah in The Nanny Is Watching and as Stephanie in the series 9-1-1.
- In 2019, she played Marissa Costa in Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
Donna D’Errico net worth
The actress has a net worth of $500,000. Acting and modelling have not been the only sources of her income.
For a time, she received income from her business named Zen Spa, a daytime spa in Calabasas, California.
The actress was married to an actor, composer, and the bassist for Motley Crue, Nikki Sixx (Frank Ferranna II). They tied the knot on 23 December 1996, only a month after his divorce from Brandi Brandt.
In 2001, they welcomed their first and only child. In June 2007, the couple divorced.
Donna D’Errico kids
Donna is a mother of two kids:
- A son, Rhyan (1 April 1993)
- A daughter, Frankie-Jean Mary (2 January 2001)
Who is Rhyan D’Errico father?
Frankie-Jean Mary and Rhyan have different fathers. Rhyan is Donna’s child from her previous relationship. His father’s name is unknown.
Today, Rhyan is building a career as a music composer.
Donna D’Errico plastic surgery
Even though she is 52 years old, Donna D’Errico today looks like a young lady.
In 2017, she shared pictures from her plastic surgery transformation. The procedure was carried out by Dr Michael K. Obeng from Miko Plastic Surgery in Beverly Hills.
Here is how she commented about the cosmetic procedures:
I went to see Dr. Obeng because I had excess skin on my upper arms from having gained and lost weight. I also had quite a bit of excess skin on my stomach from having had two children.
Donna was obviously pleased and satisfied with the results:
The results are beyond outstanding and I am now confident again in a b*kini.
As of today, Donna D’Errico actively uses social media. She keeps on posting great pictures on her Instagram, which make her fans wonder about her secrets of staying young.
He has chosen social media platforms as a means of spreading his messages and thoughts globally. What is his real name? What is his net worth?