Catherine Reitman has become a very popular celebrity who is capturing the attention of many people. She is well known as the executive producer and writer for the CBC television series Workin’ Moms. The young lady is a talented American-Canadian actress, writer and producer.
Catherine is one of the healthy celebrities who have experienced a lot of criticism from fans on her looks. At one point, the actress underwent surgery to modify her looks, especially her lips.
Find out more details about Catherine Reitman plastic surgery.
- Full name: Catherine Marcelle Reitman
- Date of birth: 28th April 1981,
- Place of birth: Los Angeles, California
- Age: 39 years old (as of the year 2021)
- Nationality: American and Canadian
- Height: 5 feet and 5 inches
- Weight: 60Kg
- Children: 2
- Net worth: $1.3 million
- Profession: Actress, producer, and writer
Catherine was born on 28th April 1981 in Los Angeles, California, United States, to Genevieve Robert and Ivan Reitman. Great parents raised her, and she seemed to have followed her mother’s footsteps.
Her mother was an actress while her father was a film director. She has two siblings, a sister by the name Caroline Reitman and a brother called Jason Reitman.
The actress went to Cate School and graduated from the University of Southern California with a degree in acting.
Reitman started her career as an actress in the film Twin in 1988. The following year she appeared in a supernatural comedy featuring the leading role.
In 2010, she got her first major role from the television series The Ballad of Mary $ Ernie. She also played Maureen Ponderosa’s role in the television series It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia the same year.
Since then, the actress has been in various films and has made herself a name in the acting industry.
In January 2011, she launched her own film called Breakin’ It Down with Catherine Reitman. The film, unfortunately, ended in July 2013.
The ending of her channel did not stop her from pursuing forward with her acting career. She went ahead and appeared in various films and movies.
Catherine Reitman movies and tv shows
- 2017: Workin’ Moms as Kate Foster
- 2015: Slow Learners as Julia
- 2014: Black-ish as Lucy
- 2014: Benched as Debbie
- 2013-2014: Super Fun Night as Hilary
- 2012-2013: Miss U Much
- 2012: The Kitchen as Pam
- 2011: Let Go as Unbearable Industry Poser
- 2011: Friends With Benefits as a female co-worker
- 2010: How to Make Love to a Woman as Vani
- 2010: No Ordinary family as Mrs. Sanderson
- 2010: How I Met Your Mother as Henrietta
- 2009: Post Grad as Jessica Bard
- 2009: I Love You, Man as Zooey’s Friend
- 2009: Jesus People: The Movie as Shauna Mebane
- 2008: Hollywood Residential as Abbey
- 2007: Knocked Up as Alison’s friend
- 2007: The Real Wedding Crashers
- 2006: My Super Ex-Girlfriend as a TV news reporter
- 2006: Soup of the Day as Monique
- 2006: Campus Ladies as Kat
- 2005: Judging Amy as Heidi
- 2005-2021: It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia as Maureen Ponderosa
- 2005: Thank You for Smoking as Reporter
- 1997: Father’s Day as Victoria
- 1996: Space Jam as Nerdluck Bupkus
- 1993: Dave as Girl at Durenberger’s
- 1993: Beethoven’s 2nd as Janie
- 1990: Kindergarten Cop as a 3rd-grade student
- 1989: Ghostbuster II as Girl with puppy
- 1988: Twins as Granger, granddaughter
The actress is married to the love of her life, Philip Sternberg. The couple dated for some time before tying their knot in August 2009.
Catherine Reitman husband is also a famous producer, actor, and director. The couple is blessed with two children, Jackson Sternberg, six years old, and Liam Sternberg, three years old.
Catherine Reitman lips surgery
The actress underwent a botched surgery where silicon was injected into her. This made her lips unmovable, and very painful.
Her lips kept swelling with passing years to the point that it was almost impossible for her to close her mouth.
What’s with Catherine Reitmans lips? Catherine Reitman surgery made her get mercilessly mocked by fans who assumed that her unique mouth resulted from plastic surgery gone wrong.
Below are photos of Catherine Reitman before surgery and after surgery.
Catherine Reitman botched surgery was probably one of the deadliest things she had ever undergone. Eventually, she developed granulomas, a defect that was fixed by Dr. Terry Dubrow and Dr. Paul Nassif.
Dr. Nassif managed to get her lips back into a perfect position. Currently, Catherine Reitman mouth surgery looks perfectly fine, and despite experiencing bullying in the past, the actress is confident about her new looks.
The actress stands tall at a height of 5 feet and 5 inches. She weighs 60Kgs, and her body measurements are 33-26-36 inches, respectively.
Catherine Reitman net worth
She has an estimated net worth of $1.3 million as of 2020. Reitman gained fame and fortune from her work as an actress.
Catherine Reitman hot photos
Here are some of the fantastic photos of the actress looking stunning.
The actress during the Canadian Screen Awards at Sony Centre in Toronto.
The actress looking stunning in a black jumpsuit during the screening of Workin’ Moms.
For a long time, Catherine Reitman has been teased for her appearance, especially her lips. Despite everything, this has not pulled her down. She keeps on moving forward and embracing her looks.
India is a popular and beautiful British model and reality TV personality famous for taking part in Love Island. Find out more details on how the model became famous.